Freitag, 1. Juni 2012

DT Whiff of Joy - Big Old Wheel

Good morning my dear friends and visitors. While I am still on holidays I want to show you another card I prepared for this week. I made this card with one of the fabulous images from the new Summer Stamp Kit 2012 from Whiff of Joy. It have such lovely vintage / old fashioned themed images. I love them all and I already have more ideas in my mind I want to realize after my holidays.


The papers I used is from Pion Design, and I think they are just perfect for this image, which I coloured in monochrome brown tones with Distress Inks.



Visit the Whiff of Joy store:

Thank you so much for looking! 
Hugs, Karina

7 Kommentare:

Anasbastelecke hat gesagt…

sieht toll aus
Deine coloration ist genial und die Papiere könnten nicht passende sein.
Bin schon sehr gespannt auf was für Ideen Du noch hast für das tolle Kit.
Wünsche Dir noch schöne Rest Urlaub
LG Ana

Riet hat gesagt…

What a gorgeous card Karina.

Hugs Riet.xx

Turwen hat gesagt…

Soooo schön!!!! Ich hab' mir das Kit auch geleistet und bin total begeistert!!!! Deine Umsetzung ist klasse!!!!

LG!

Tindaloo hat gesagt…

such a cool card! love the vintage feel and all brown hues! :)

coops hat gesagt…

so stunning karina.really love the gorgeous image and fab vintage colours and design ;D

xx coops xx

Unknown hat gesagt…

Wonderfull card Karina!! Love the image. Hugs, Frea

Sabine hat gesagt…

Wow, das ist ja ein niedliches Motiv. (Da werd ich mal wieder einkaufen gehen müssen :-) Die Karte sieht toll aus, all die kleinen Details, einfach perfekt.
lg
Sabine