Mittwoch, 6. Juni 2012

Dragonfly

Good morning everyone. Hope you're doing fine and enjoy the week. Today we have a new challenge for you over at Crafts and Me Challenges. And we have an easy theme for you. We want to see

LACE

You know that I am using some lace on the most of my cards as I LOVE it. So I LOVE this challenge :o). For my card I used one of the gorgeous new images by the fabulous artist Janna Prosvirina. It is called Dragonfly. I sewed a piece of lace over the background and sewed another lace around the background as a frame. Lots of sewing :o).


The image is coloured with Distress Inks. I added some stickles to her wings. On the next image you can see better how it is sparkling, just as dragonflies wings do. 


With this card I want to join following challenges:

Deep Ocean - Sewing
Wild Orchid - Bingo (Lace, Flowers, Pink)

Have a wonderful day!
Hugs, Karina

4 Kommentare:

Lola hat gesagt…

Was für ein wunderschönes Kärtchen!!

Und diese zarte Coloration, einfach ein Traum!
Die Coloration macht die Szene so "luftig leicht" irgendwie, ganz ganz große Klasse!!

Liebe Grüße, Karola

coops hat gesagt…

so beautiful karina.really love your pretty colours and the inage is stunning :D


xx coops xx

Turwen hat gesagt…

Wow!!!! Wie schaffst du das nur immer?! Deine Werke begeistern mich jedes Mal auf's Neue!!!! Wieder sooooo, soooo schön!!!! Da würde ich wirklich Geld dafür bezahlen, echt klasse!!!!

LG!

Exclusively by Mel hat gesagt…

Hi, your card is very beautiful, I love your sewing!
Wonderful card, and thanks so much for joining us at Deep Ocean.
Love,melly. xxx